Pursuant to art. 15 of the University Statute, the Department bodies are:
- The Department Council composed of:
- the professors of the Department;
- the assistant professors of the Department.
- The Head of Department, elected among the full-time professors of the Department, in accordance with the University Electoral Regulations.
- The Department Board, composed, in addition to the Head of Department, who presides over it, by two full professors, two associate professors and two assistant professors, elected in accordance with the University Electoral Regulations.
- The Departmental Joint Commission, in the composition referred to in art. 16 of the University Statute..
11/16/2020 - 09:04