COMPUTER SCIENCE LABORATORY A - LAcademic Year 2015/2016 - 1° Year - Curriculum ALIMENTI E SALUTE and Curriculum VALORIZZAZIONE DEI PRODOTTI TIPICI
Credit Value: 3
Taught classes: 16 hours
Term / Semester: 2°
The aim of the course is to allow the student to easily use the computer tools in both teaching and professional activity. giving priority, In addition to a "cultural" and "lexical" knowledge of the information technology, the priority is given to the use of all those software (word processing, spreadsheets, CAD) that have immediate practical fallout.
Detailed Course Content
1. HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
Basic concepts of information technology. Hardware: the structure of a PC. Software: operating systems (Windows); application software.
2. WORD PROCESSING
Word: User interface. How to format characters and paragraphs. Bulletted and numbered lists. The columns. The tables. The styles. An overview on document automation.
Excel: user interface. Arithmetic and logic operators. The formulas. Absolute and relative references. Graphs: building and formatting.
4. COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN (CAD)
Autocad: user interface. The drawing and editing commands. The layers. The dimensions. The blocks. The print process.
1. Mario R. Storchi. Nuova ECDL – Modulo 1: Concetti di base del computer. Edizioni Manna, 2013.
2. Raffaella Rossini. Microsoft Word 2010 pocket. Apogeo, 2010.
3. Saverio Rubini. Microsoft Excel 2010 pocket. Apogeo, 2010.
4. Luigi Santapaga, Matteo Trasi. Autocad 2015 pocket. Apogeo, 2014.