The degree course is oriented to provide professional knowledge and skills suitable to:
- ensure the training of a professional figure, in the agricultural sector, in close relationship with the needs of European companies and public administrations and the Mediterranean basin;
- evaluate and manage the agricultural production processes, with particular reference to the quantitative and qualitative aspects of production, the sanitary-hygiene aspects, the safeguard of the agricultural territory and the sustainable management of agricultural resources;
- manage projects for the use and exploitation of agro-environmental resources;
- achieve projects for agricultural development and the protection of the rural environment;
- assure technical assistance in the agricultural sector;
- allow the continuation of studies for the attainment of a master's degree.