IDROLOGIA E TUTELA DEL TERRITORIOModule TUTELA IDRAULICA DEL TERRITORIO
Academic Year 2023/2024 - Teacher: FELICIANA LICCIARDELLO
Expected Learning Outcomes
During the course both lectures and active learning techniques will be used to transfer the contents. In particular, students will be involved in the explanation of main teaching topics by asking questions, giving them practical problems to solve…. In addition, students will be involved in solving practical tests, single or in groups, to verify the learning of concepts also during the course.
Should teaching be carried out in mixed mode or remotely, it may be necessary to introduce changes with respect to previous statements, in line with the programme planned and outlined in the syllabus.
Learning assessment may also be carried out on line, should the conditions require it.
As a guarantee of equal opportunities and in compliance with current laws, interested students can ask for a personal interview in order to plan any compensatory and/or dispensatory measures, based on their specific needs and on teaching objectives of the discipline. It is also possible to ask the departmental contacts of CInAP (Center for Active and Participatory Integration - Services for Disabilities and/or DSAs), in the persons of professors Giovanna Tropea Garzia and Anna De Angelis.
Detailed Course Content
- Rinaldi M., Suria N., Comiti F. Bussettini M. Manuale tecnico-operativo per la valutazione e il monitoraggio dello stato morfologico dei corsi d’acqua. ISPRA. Roma, 2011
- Murachelli A., Riboni V. Rischio idraulico e difesa del territorio. Dario Flaccovio, 2010.
- Ferro V. La Sistemazione dei bacini idrografici. McGraw-Hill. Milano, 2002
- Bagarello V., Ferro V. Erosione e conservazione del suolo. McGraw-Hill. Milano, 2006
- Lenzi M.A., D'Agostino V., Sonda D. Ricostruzione morfologica e recupero ambientale dei torrenti. Editoriale Bios, 2000.
- Chow, V., Maidment, D. and Mays, L. Applied Hydrology. McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York ,1988
- Handsout distibuted during the course