TECHNOLOGIES FOR LAND AND SUSTAINABLE ENERGYAcademic Year 2020/2021 - 2° Year - Curriculum Tutela e valorizzazione del territorio
Credit Value: 6
Scientific field: AGR/09 - Agricultural machinery and mechanization
Course Language: Italian
Taught classes: 28 hours
Exercise: 28 hours
Term / Semester: 2°
To provide the criteria for the selection of machines for the sustainable management of agro-ecosystems, for the protection of land and the management of green, parks and gardens. To provide the basic knowledge for understanding the structure and functioning of plants for the production of energy from renewable sources.
The course includes lectures in the classroom with the help of slides, exercises with the active participation of students and educational visits to representative farms on the territory.
The course provides for the acquisition of 6 CFU with 28 hours of lectures and 28 hours of exercises for a total of 56 hours.
If teaching is given in a mixed formula or remotely, necessary changes may be introduced to what was previously stated in order to comply with the provided and reported syllabus.
Learning assessment may also be carried out on line, if the conditions require it.
Detailed Course Content
The general part analyzes the context in which the topics are part of the course and includes the discussion of the main elements of physics and mechanics that are functional to the understanding of the subsequent parts.
The first part of the course examines the technical and operational aspects of the machines used for an eco-compatible management of agro-systems, land and green.The innovative technologies applied to the agricultural machines will be examined to facilitate effective use of production factors in the environment.
The second part of the course is concerned with systems for the production of energy from renewable sources, with particular regard to wind energy, solar, hydroelectric, geothermal and biomass. Some cognitive elements useful to the technical and operational choices and dimensioning of plants in relation to the environment will be supplied.
- MECCANICA E MECCANIZZAZIONE AGRICOLA, L. Bodria, G. Pellizzi e P. Piccarolo. Edagricole
- CREAZIONE E CURA DEL VERDE. MACCHINE E TECNICHE PER LA MANUTENZIONE E GESTIONE, Piccarolo Pietro. Il Sole 24 Ore Edagricole
- BIOMASSE ED ENERGIA. PRODUZIONE, GESTIONE E PROCESSI DI TRASFORMAZIONE. CON SETTE CASI-TIPO CONCRETAMENTE ATTUABILI IN REALTÀ PRODUTTIVE. A cura di: S.Castelli, Maggioli Editore.
- SISTEMI A BIOMASSE: PROGETTAZIONE E VALUTAZIONE ECONOMICA IMPIANTI DI GENERAZIONE CALORE ED ELETTRICITA'. Bocci Enrico; Caffarelli Alessandro; Villarini Mauro; D'amato Alessio. Maggioli Editore.
- AGRICOLTURA DI PRECISIONE. Guida pratica all’introduzione in azienda, Bertocco Matteo. Edizioni L’Informatore Agrario.
- AGRICOLTURA DI PRECISIONE. Concetti teorici e applicazioni pratiche, Bertocco Matteo, Sartori Luigi, basso Bruno. Edizioni L’Informatore Agrario.
- Fundamentals and Applications of Renewable Energy. Mehmet Kanoglu, Yunus Cengel, John Cimbala. McGraw-Hill Education.
- Agricultural Engineering. Maximus Stanley. Larsen & Keller Educ.