ENVIRONMENTAL PROCEDURESAcademic Year 2015/2016 - 3° Year - Curriculum Tutela e valorizzazione del territorio
Credit Value: 6
Scientific field: AGR/01 - Agricultural economics and rural appraisal
Taught classes: 32 hours
Term / Semester: 1°
Detailed Course Content
1. Introduction and objectives of the course.
2. Procedures for assessment of management effectiveness of protected areas.
2.1. "Rapid Assessment and Prioritization of Protected Area Management" (RAPPAM).
2.2. "Management Effectiveness Tracking Tool" (METT).
2.3. The IUCN approach to the cyclical evaluation of the management effectiveness of protected areas.
3. Environmental Impact Assessment (E.I.A.).
4. Strategic Environmental Assessment (S.E.A.).
5. Environmental effects assessment.
6. Social Impact Assessment.
1. PPT slides distributed throughout the course.
2. Other specific material (paper, chapters of books) distributed throughout the course.